Instructions for all?  

RSS

mtattenbaum
31/01/2017 9:30 am  

Hi Communications Folks!

I think it would be useful to email everyone who provided their email to SOMAAction a set of instructions about how to sign up for the forums.  For people who are not digital natives, or who do not regularly subscribe to discussion forums, it may not be intuitive how things are set up, how to subscribe, what happens once you subscribe, etc.

Matt, perhaps you could send me all the details about how the forums are set up, all the permissions, etc., and then I could write up a sheet of user-friendly instructions, aimed at non-technological folks, and then they could be distributed to the entire list?

Best,

Michelle

Minh liked
ReplyQuote
mattpeyton
Eminent Member
31/01/2017 1:59 pm  

large scale email coming today....   🙂    We are making sure everyone is in the db right now...  

ReplyQuote
mattpeyton
Eminent Member
31/01/2017 1:59 pm  

large scale email coming today....   🙂    We are making sure everyone is in the db right now...  

ReplyQuote
Mala
 Mala
02/02/2017 12:12 am  

I did not receive email. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
mattpeyton
Eminent Member
03/02/2017 7:07 am  

It's true - it hasn't been created yet.  The committee members got their first look at the new site last night - got comfortable (kinda) with the way the site works, moderating their groups, sending posts and emails.  We're going to create a 'welcome to the new site 2.0' email today and run it by Regan, Michael and Amy (founders of the group)...   However, since you have found your way in, know that all is working - calendar, forums, blogs, etc...  so - consider yourself ONE OF US!  🙂

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register