The SOMA Action Education Committee
SOMA Action Education supports awareness and action in building inclusive, equitable, safe and affirming schools.
Most current committee members are primarily interested in local (district) efforts, although we welcome and encourage others to help take the lead on state or national issues!
Our goals include
● supporting all students
● coordinating with other community groups
● hosting forums and neighborhood events
● sharing communication and information
● advocating for elementary school integration
● assisting the SOMA Action Student Committee
Contact: Amy Forman and Erin Siders at firstname.lastname@example.org